Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Freedom

Ah...sweet freedom have I found,
liberation from stagnation, mental emancipation,
swirling colors of ethereal vibration,
In essence neural rapture and total exaltation
of the burning yearning purpose of man in creation

Freedom of thought and flesh begin to mesh
as desires are realized and manifested
No more are hopes and dreams congested
no more are my innocent ideas molested
I am man. I am free. I am justice.

My skin is ambient with the halo of desire
like solar shards, crystalline daggers, piercing particles
glowing showing rolling flares, brilliant bright fire light
coursing forcing god-like, subtle celestial might

Lazarus with new life given,
Jesus and Osiris risen
Ganesha reformed with elephant head
Anubis as my guide, I return from the dead

No comments: